Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- RT @LyricBelfast: Next week @paulalexboyd will be leading a unique one-off workshop, #TheRulesofMusicalTheatreWriting. Limited spaces https… 1 day ago
- RT @ssmithactor: Really enjoying my shifts at my local theatre... Look how gorgeous it is! 😍 @watfordpalace #watford #theatre #roots https:… 1 day ago
- RT @Upper_Circle: REVIEW: Saint George And The Dragon @NationalTheatre ift.tt/2gqcnrD 1 day ago
- RT @ladieswhowrite: In this brief and beautiful poem, Elizabeth Barrett Browning celebrates her contemporary, George Sand:... https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @StageTalkUK: Birthday wishes to @HamletWestEnd star #AndrewScott who turns 41 today - the @AlmeidaTheatre's acclaimed production comes… 1 day ago
- “If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the second greatest favor you can do them is to present them with copies of The Elements of Style. The first greatest, of course, is to shoot them now, while they’re happy.” ― Dorothy Parker