Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- Gandys - #GandysLondon gandyslondon.com/#.WwPR7xL9Fto.… Wonderful story about these guys on the news - I have bought my flip flops! 9 hours ago
- RT @Theatrerob: A quote from Yoshi Oida- especially for my @StaffsUni #graduates and can also apply to the actor-director relationship http… 1 day ago
- RT @adamlea2: Let’s take a moment to honor this beautiful, strong woman; Meghan Markle’s Mother, Doria Ragland, who sat alone, a million mi… 1 day ago
- @ShentonStage @matthaig1 And you look so relaxed Mark! X 1 day ago
- RT @ShentonStage: Spending a gorgeous sunny afternoon in Gran Canaria re-reading @matthaig1’s REASONS TO STAY ALIVE, a brilliant manual for… 1 day ago
- “If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the second greatest favor you can do them is to present them with copies of The Elements of Style. The first greatest, of course, is to shoot them now, while they’re happy.” ― Dorothy Parker