Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- RT @Xelafish: @TheWindSingers @CressidaCarre @TonalMusicCo @TeresaHowards @stratfordeast Absolutely loved those books! Amazing project - be… 16 hours ago
- RT @MercuryMusicals: @TheWindSingers @CressidaCarre @TonalMusicCo @TeresaHowards @stratfordeast So exciting! Welcome abord @CressidaCarre 16 hours ago
- @TonalMusicCo & I are so excited to be working with Director @CressidaCarre on our new #BritishMusical The Wind Sin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @TheWindSingers: Announcing Award Winning Director/Choreographer @CressidaCarre for @TonalMusicCo & @TeresaHowards The Wind Singer music… 17 hours ago
- RT @LotteWakeham: Absolutely delighted to announce that I'm going to be the Associate Artistic Director @thesjt. Very excited to join the t… 1 day ago
- “If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the second greatest favor you can do them is to present them with copies of The Elements of Style. The first greatest, of course, is to shoot them now, while they’re happy.” ― Dorothy Parker