A delightful and chatty lunch with the Hosking Houses Trustees at Sarah Hosking’s enchanting cottage. From left to right in the picture are: Professor Louise Campbell, the wonderful Sarah Hosking herself, Dr Sara Lunt, Andrew Holtom (the musical IT specialist), Pat Willson (book-keeper) and Reverend Dr Paul Edmundson. We were joined by Daisy the dog as well, of course. Although she looks singularly uninterested. Daisy is finely tuned to rabbit chasing and stick catching, not listening to the literary musings of the Trustees – but I had a really lovely time and was made welcome by all!
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTI acknowledge the Hosking Houses Trust for this residency from 27th June to 15th July 2016 supporting Research and Development of a new Musical I am working on. I also had a three months residency in 2015 and 2013 with financial support from the Hosking Houses Trust to work on "I Capture the Castle" the musical I am writing with composer Steve Edis based on the novel by Dodie Smith and also another musical I am working on with Brian Protheroe with additional support from The Arts Council Lottery Fund. www.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- Teresa Howard is a Librettist and Lyricist
- RT @TeresaHowards: He was a natural clown, with amazing timing and I think he had also been an acrobat? twitter.com/CarolRoyle2/st… 2 days ago
- RT @CarolRoyle2: @cjmilansky @TeresaHowards Yes he was!! And 'ello, ello'....but mainly it was theatre, and mainly with Brian Rix and the '… 2 days ago
- He was a natural clown, with amazing timing and I think he had also been an acrobat? twitter.com/CarolRoyle2/st… 2 days ago
- RT @DymondGuides: 'Where is Peter Rabbit' production at @peterrabbitnews #LakeDistrict ....finalist in @cumbriatourism awards this week htt… 3 days ago
- RT @CarolRoyle2: Derek Royle,(dad) pla'g Grock@ Chichester late 80's-written by @TeresaHowards #FathersDay2017 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/SRsbV8… 4 days ago