A delightful and chatty lunch with the Hosking Houses Trustees at Sarah Hosking’s enchanting cottage. From left to right in the picture are: Professor Louise Campbell, the wonderful Sarah Hosking herself, Dr Sara Lunt, Andrew Holtom (the musical IT specialist), Pat Willson (book-keeper) and Reverend Dr Paul Edmundson. We were joined by Daisy the dog as well, of course. Although she looks singularly uninterested. Daisy is finely tuned to rabbit chasing and stick catching, not listening to the literary musings of the Trustees – but I had a really lovely time and was made welcome by all!
Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- RT @MercuryMusicals: Teresa’s artist mother-in-law Patty Leith was an identical twin, they called themselves Gemini, which inspired a song… 10 hours ago
- RT @MercuryMusicals: Sarah of @TheWindSingers got Teresa to sing in front of Claude-Michel Schonberg! #BEAM2018 #TwitterTakeover #TheWindSi… 10 hours ago
- RT @TeresaHowards: @joppy24 @TheWindSingers That's brilliant! Looking forward to seeing you Jo! 12 hours ago
- RT @StilesandDrewe: Got that #FridayFeeling? Spread the love and support new musical theatre writing at #BEAM2018. Text BEAM58 £1 to 70070… 12 hours ago
- RT @JessicaJoslin_: Always proud of you @RyanHeenan_ x twitter.com/thewindsingers… 12 hours ago