A delightful and chatty lunch with the Hosking Houses Trustees at Sarah Hosking’s enchanting cottage. From left to right in the picture are: Professor Louise Campbell, the wonderful Sarah Hosking herself, Dr Sara Lunt, Andrew Holtom (the musical IT specialist), Pat Willson (book-keeper) and Reverend Dr Paul Edmundson. We were joined by Daisy the dog as well, of course. Although she looks singularly uninterested. Daisy is finely tuned to rabbit chasing and stick catching, not listening to the literary musings of the Trustees – but I had a really lovely time and was made welcome by all!
Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- Gandys - #GandysLondon gandyslondon.com/#.WwPR7xL9Fto.… Wonderful story about these guys on the news - I have bought my flip flops! 9 hours ago
- RT @Theatrerob: A quote from Yoshi Oida- especially for my @StaffsUni #graduates and can also apply to the actor-director relationship http… 1 day ago
- RT @adamlea2: Let’s take a moment to honor this beautiful, strong woman; Meghan Markle’s Mother, Doria Ragland, who sat alone, a million mi… 1 day ago
- @ShentonStage @matthaig1 And you look so relaxed Mark! X 1 day ago
- RT @ShentonStage: Spending a gorgeous sunny afternoon in Gran Canaria re-reading @matthaig1’s REASONS TO STAY ALIVE, a brilliant manual for… 1 day ago