A delightful and chatty lunch with the Hosking Houses Trustees at Sarah Hosking’s enchanting cottage. From left to right in the picture are: Professor Louise Campbell, the wonderful Sarah Hosking herself, Dr Sara Lunt, Andrew Holtom (the musical IT specialist), Pat Willson (book-keeper) and Reverend Dr Paul Edmundson. We were joined by Daisy the dog as well, of course. Although she looks singularly uninterested. Daisy is finely tuned to rabbit chasing and stick catching, not listening to the literary musings of the Trustees – but I had a really lovely time and was made welcome by all!
Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- RT @OliBriant: Feeling a little #horse.. @HackneyEmpire @SteveEdis @OllieBoorman https://t.co/iz9d2lPthc 12 hours ago
- RT @TildsleyFrance: .@Telegraph's Top 50 must see shows this Christmas, featuring #Cinderella @HackneyEmpire, with TFA's @twhitter1 as Ugly… 12 hours ago
- RT @StilesandDrewe: We love people who say yes to things. Eg... Us: Have you read about our 2018 Prize? You: YES Us: Are you going to ent… 13 hours ago
- RT @KateWestonLaver: Check out @BBCTheOneShow tonight to see the work of @childrens_trust supported by @BBCCiN #childreninneed2017 & watch… 13 hours ago
- RT @incognito107: Here come the boys... the discarded scabs of London, finding their place in the rubble... 🚬 Tobacco Road 16-19 of Decembe… 13 hours ago