Teresa Howard is a Playwright, Librettist and Lyricist and held residencies at the Hosking Houses Trust Cottage to work on various projects including “I Capture the Castle” the book and lyrics of her musical adaptation of Dodie Smith’s iconic classic, with music by Steven Edis.
THE HOSKING HOUSES TRUSTwww.hoskinghouses.co.uk
- RT @MercuryMusicals: Teresa’s artist mother-in-law Patty Leith was an identical twin, they called themselves Gemini, which inspired a song… 10 hours ago
- RT @MercuryMusicals: Sarah of @TheWindSingers got Teresa to sing in front of Claude-Michel Schonberg! #BEAM2018 #TwitterTakeover #TheWindSi… 10 hours ago
- RT @TeresaHowards: @joppy24 @TheWindSingers That's brilliant! Looking forward to seeing you Jo! 12 hours ago
- RT @StilesandDrewe: Got that #FridayFeeling? Spread the love and support new musical theatre writing at #BEAM2018. Text BEAM58 £1 to 70070… 12 hours ago
- RT @JessicaJoslin_: Always proud of you @RyanHeenan_ x twitter.com/thewindsingers… 12 hours ago